Skip to product information

    For acne, breakouts and blemishes

    Regular price ₹2,630
    Regular price Sale price ₹2,630
    Taxes included FREE SHIPPING

    This routine helps remove acne, pores, breakouts, pigmentation, blemishes and uneven skin tone with the gentle exfoliation & detoxification process. 

    This kit contains:

    • Anti-Acne & Pore Purifying Cleanser - 100ml
    • Anti-Acne & Pore Tightening Toner - 100ml
    • Superfood Clay Face Mask - 80g
    • Aloe Vera Gel - 100g


    Anti-Acne & Pore Purifying Cleanser:

    Anti-acne and pore purifying cleanser is an effective cleansing solution for oily and combination skin. It cleanses the pores and removes excess oil, dirt and impurities from the skin. 

    Anti-Acne & Pore Tightening Toner:

    Anti-acne and pore tightening toner is vital for acne-prone skin. This toner regulates and balances the skin sebum production without clogging pores on the skin.

    Superfood De-Tan Clay Face Mask:

    Superfood De-tan Face Mask is a natural face mask powder that reduces tan, inflammation, irritation, spots, pigmentation, burns and damage caused by sun by gently exfoliating and cleansing the skin.

    Aloe Vera Gel:

    Aloe Vera consists of 96% water that deeply penetrates hydration to the skin whereas the remaining 4% contains of vitamins A, B, C, E, calcium, amino acids, enzymes, minerals, sugars, salicylic acids that function as anti-oxidant, anti microbial, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, antiseptic, anti-ageing and astringent properties.


    1. Cleanse your face and neck with Anti-Acne & Pore Purifying Cleanser both AM and PM.

    2. Apply the Superfood Detan Clay Face Mask all over your face and neck (mix with Leamleafs toner for better results or water).

    3. Spray the Acne toner on the cotton pad/cotton ball for 2-3 times without letting it to soak. Spread the cotton pad all over your face and neck or Spray the toner liberally on all over the face from a distance.

    4. Apply Aloe Vera Gel all over your face and neck and gently massage for 30-60 seconds to promote a healthy and bright skin.