The website and its services and tools are completely defined and governed by the terms and conditions and the users who browse through the platform are liable to accept the predefined terms and conditions.
It is also very pertinent here that the web portal is navigable when the users who have accepted the user registration and the profound protocols being set.
Hence when a user does any transaction on the platform, it means that the user has accepted the terms and conditions and any deviation to this would mean that the user would not be able to access some of the areas in the site which leads to the completion of the transaction.
The content is the intellectual property of Leamleafs. By signing up for registration and becoming a registered member of the site, you agree that you do not get engaged in transmitting, uploading the digital content of the website portal.
Any deviation to this clause, would mean that you get involved in some of the judicial proceedings. However, the management is quite feasible to accept any changes being suggested from the user’s at any point of time.
Communications With The Management
In the course of your transaction with us, when you use our website and send emails to us, it would mean that you are communicating to us through electronic records.
It would also mean that you would receive the response through the electronic records from us on a periodic basis or as and when required by the management.
The user needs to be noted that the management would also indeed communicate with users at an appropriate time through the email or by any such mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Monitoring Through Analytics
The website also predominantly uses Google Analytics in place, which helps us to understand the visitor’s behaviour towards the particular purchase. The analytics helps us to correlate data and helps us understand as to how users navigate between pages and with what device they tend to navigate the website.
What’s the ultimate goal of this challenge?
- VISIBLE REDUCTION in the color of your dark circles.
- Delayed signs of ageing like wrinkles & fine lines.
- Reduced puffiness and very hydrated skin around eyes.
- Brighter and smooth eye area.
What’s more special?
- Get access to 28 Days 'At-Home’ DIYs to treat all your under eye concerns effectively.
- Get featured on our social media page like Instagram & future advertisements (based on mutual consent).
- Enjoy EXCLUSIVE discounts and FREE gifts on your next purchase or upcoming sale.
- Get a chance to FORMULATE our next product range & claim credits for the same.
- Become an insider of Leamleafs Community and get access to more ancient secrets!
How this challenge works?
- Your product will be dispatched within 24 hours.
- Take a picture of your eye area every week on Day 1, Day 7, Day 14, Day 21, Day 28 and share us on email (email@example.com).
- Follow up our emails/whatsapp for ‘At-home’ DIYs to achieve effective results.
- Once we receive five pictures at the end of 28th day, you will notice visible difference in your under eyes if you follow our '28-days at-home DIYs.
- The picture should not contain any filter or edited on the eye area.
- Please take clear and quality pictures under natural/sunlight.
- Send a picture covering your full face preferably to maintain the quality.