Shipping & Return Policy
As per our policy, we have the shipping policy and we cover the Indian subcontinent only, and we currently do not have any shipment outside India.
Working days: Monday-Saturday
Working timings: 10 AM to 5 PM
Please note that, the orders received from the customers, would be taken into account in 2-4 days. We would respond to the queries of the customers via email or call.
We normally deliver the shipment within 7-14 business days from the date of order.
Shipping charges may vary according to the volume, quantity, price, location, distance, etc. However, the flat shipping charges are Rs.60/- for each order.
Shipment Confirmation and Order Tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
What’s the ultimate goal of this challenge?
- VISIBLE REDUCTION in the color of your dark circles.
- Delayed signs of ageing like wrinkles & fine lines.
- Reduced puffiness and very hydrated skin around eyes.
- Brighter and smooth eye area.
What’s more special?
- Get access to 28 Days 'At-Home’ DIYs to treat all your under eye concerns effectively.
- Get featured on our social media page like Instagram & future advertisements (based on mutual consent).
- Enjoy EXCLUSIVE discounts and FREE gifts on your next purchase or upcoming sale.
- Get a chance to FORMULATE our next product range & claim credits for the same.
- Become an insider of Leamleafs Community and get access to more ancient secrets!
How this challenge works?
- Your product will be dispatched within 24 hours.
- Take a picture of your eye area every week on Day 1, Day 7, Day 14, Day 21, Day 28 and share us on email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Follow up our emails/whatsapp for ‘At-home’ DIYs to achieve effective results.
- Once we receive five pictures at the end of 28th day, you will notice visible difference in your under eyes if you follow our '28-days at-home DIYs.
- The picture should not contain any filter or edited on the eye area.
- Please take clear and quality pictures under natural/sunlight.
- Send a picture covering your full face preferably to maintain the quality.